Mandarin Kitchen Chinese – Mandarin Kitchen Near Me
Mandarin Kitchen Chinese Style Tenderloin
Mandarin Kitchen Chinese Style Tenderloin ingredients list:
- 1 pound [454 g] beef tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] dry Sherry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons [22.5 mL] soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons [10 mL] oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon [5 g] sugar
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons [22.5 mL] vegetable oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, cut into thin slices
Mandarin Kitchen Instructions for Chinese Style Tenderloin:
Remove and discard fat from meat.
Cut meat across the grain into thin slices; reserve.
Mix together Sherry, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, cornstarch, baking soda, salt and garlic into a medium glass bowl.
Mix in beef slices.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Heat vegetable oil into wok over high heat.
Stir-fry onion slices into hot oil until golden, for 3 to 5 minutes.
Transfer onion slices to a serving plate; keep warm.
Add about 1/3 of beef slices to the wok spreading out slices so they do not overlap.
Fry slices on each side just until lightly browned, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove meat from pan and arrange over onion slices.
Repeat twice, to fry remaining beef slices.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Mandarin Kitchen Chinese.